When you first gain access to Railz, you'll be set up with a single Administrator account. The account uses the email address of the main point of contact requested during signup. This Administrator user can then add new users with different levels of access.
For an explanation of what each user level means, please see User Roles.
To add new users from the Railz Dashboard™.
- Open the Railz Dashboard™ and log in to your Administrator account.
- In the left sidebar navigation menu, go to Account > Team.
- Click Add Team Member and fill in the user's name and email address.
- From the User Role list, select the correct permission level for the user.
- To complete the account set up, click Send Invitation. You can also resend the invitation if the user has not activated their account.
- An email is sent to the user of the new account for them to verify their account details. During this process, they also set up a password.
Updated 4 months ago