There are three levels of users on the Railz platform who have access to different functions of the Railz Dashboard™.
Administrator users have full access to all the features available in the Railz Dashboard™. They are the only users who are able to add, edit and remove other users from your account. This includes all levels of users so any Administrator can remove other Administrator, Developer and Billing users.
Developer users have access to all the functionality available in the Railz Dashboard™ except the ability to manage billing information, update company information and branding, and manage other users. Developer users are able to create and edit integrations, and businesses on sandbox only.
Billing users have limited access to the Railz Dashboard™. Billing users can only manage billing plans, update payment information and view invoices.
When you first gain access to Railz, you'll be set up with a single Administrator account. The account uses the email address of the main point of contact requested during signup. This Administrator user can then add new users with different levels of access.
For an explanation of what each user level means, please see user roles above.
To add new users from the Railz Dashboard™.
- Open the Railz Dashboard™ and log in to your Administrator account.
- In the left pane, select My Account > Team.
- Select Add a Team Member and fill in the user's name and email address.
- From the User Role list, select the correct permission level for the user.
- To complete the account set up, select Send Invitation.
- An email is sent to the user of the new account for them to verify their account details. During this process, they also set up a password.
Developer (on Sandbox)
View Dashboard overview
View company information
Update company information
View team members
Add team members
Edit team member role
Delete team members
Manage personal security settings
View billing plan
Update billing plan
Update billing contact
Generate & view production API keys
Create and update Webhooks
View widget & code snippets
View & download businesses
View & download reports
Toggle sandbox mode
Updated 15 days ago