Railz now supports a suite of
/reports endpoints that expose aggregated & formatted financial data based on existing endpoints. Customers will be able to access the following formatted reports:
- Invoice: Summary of total paid, unpaid & overdue invoice amounts.
- Bills: Summary of total paid, unpaid & overdue bill amounts.
- Revenue: Top 3 revenue sources including amounts & percentage change between the start & end of the selected reporting period.
- Expenses: Top 3 expense categories including amounts & percentage change between the start & end of the selected reporting period.
- Cashflow Statements: Total cashflow statement amounts per selected period aggregated by
- Balance Sheets: Total balance sheet statement amounts per selected period aggregated by
- Income Statements: Total income statement amounts per selected period aggregated by
- Financial Ratios: Breakdown of financial ratios by selected period & percentage change between the start & end of the selected reporting period.
- Credit Score: Combined credit score & rating for a business.
For more details see the reports endpoints for more details.
Railz now supports manage payables solutions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Customers will be able to retrieve & push the below through the Dashboard and/or API:
For more details, see the Dynamics 365 Business Central integration.
Railz now supports portfolio monitoring based on customers' connected businesses through the API.
Customers will be able to understand the health of their portfolio by having access to monthly, quarterly & yearly reports of summarized data including financial statements, financial ratios, probability of default & credit scores. For more details, see Portfolio Metrics.
The API keys page went through a complete makeover to improve the user experience.
Customers can now generate up to two API keys, assign a label, revoke keys & view the last time an API key was used. For more details, see API keys page in the Railz Dashboard.
Released overall improvements & optimizations to:
- Data extraction & normalization improvements.
- API endpoints & data models.
- Overall UI & UX improvements to Railz Dashboard & Connect.