Railz now supports pushing bills and bill payments to Freshbooks. Customers will be able to create bills and bill payments through the Railz API:
For more details, see the Freshbooks integration.
Railz now supports defining and providing metadata when connecting a business via Railz Connect. Metadata allows customers to add attributes used internally for ease of identification or tagging:
- Ability to define & provide up to 5 metadata properties when connecting a business.
- Metadata can be returned in webhook responses.
For more details, see Railz Connect metadata.
Customers can now add a Bearer Authorization header and other custom headers to all webhook events to prevent unauthorized users from posting content to their webhook.
For more details, see webhok security.
- Railz now supports pushing a bill payment against multiple bills to Netsuite. Customers will be able to create a single bill payment, split between multiple bills in a single API call Bill Payments.
- Railz now supports pushing an invoice payment against multiple invoices and pushing an invoice with an invoice number to Netsuite. Customers will be able to create a single payment, split between multiple invoices in a single API call Invoice Payments
Railz now supports querying the AccountingTransactions endpoint with any date range. Customers can search for accounting transactions made on a specific date or specific date range.
Released overall improvements & optimizations to:
- Data extraction & normalization improvements.
- API endpoints & data models.
- Railz Connect user experience improvements.