This section highlights key features of the FreshBooks integration that you need to be aware of.
Before you can access data from users using FreshBooks for their accounting, you need to set up a FreshBooks integration in the Railz Dashboard™. You'll need to:
- Create a FreshBooks developer application.
- Add your secure keys to Railz.
- Create an account at freshbooks.com.
- Once logged in, visit https://my.freshbooks.com/#/developer and select Create an App.
- Enter your app details.
- The Application Name is displayed to your users, so should identify you.
- The Redirect URIs must read:
- Select Save to create your app.
- Select the small arrow next to the newly created app to display your secure keys. You'll need these for the next stage of the process.
- Open the Railz Dashboard™ and log in.
- In the left pane, select Integrations > Accounting.
- Scroll down to the FreshBooks integration and select Manage.
- Paste in your Client ID and Client Secret, and then select Save changes.
- Enable your integration. Go back to Integrations > Accounting, and use the toggle to update the FreshBooks integration from Disabled to Enabled.
Updated about 1 month ago