Before you can access data from users using Sage Business Cloud for their accounting, you need to set up a Sage Business Cloud integration in the Railz Dashboard™. You'll need to:
- Create a Sage Business Cloud developer application.
- Add your secure keys to Railz.
- Create an account in the Sage Developer portal. You can use either your email address or a GitHub account.
- Once logged in, on the welcome page, click Create App.
- Enter your app details.
- The App Name is displayed to your users when connecting, so should have your company or application name. Enter your company's contact Email Address and Homepage URL.
- In the Callback URLs box, enter
- Click Save to create your app.
- Once the app is created you will be redirected automatically to the Applications page where you will find the secure keys. You'll need these for the next stage of the process.
- Open the Railz Dashboard™ and log in.
- In the left sidebar navigation menu, go to Integrations > Accounting.
- Scroll down to the Sage Business Cloud integration and click Configure.
- Enter your Client ID and Client Secret from the step above, then click Save & Enable.
Updated about 1 month ago
Did this page help you?