Now that you have added a Business and created a connection with an Accounting Service provider you can view and download the financial reports as well as view the data in Railz Dashboard.
- In the left sidebar navigation menu, go to Reports.
- Select the Business through Business Name drop-down.
- Select the Accounting Platform.
- Select the Report Type and Frequency (if applicable). Report Frequency represents the reporting period (e.g. yearly, monthly or quarterly).
- Select or enter the Start Date and End Date for the reporting period you want to view.
- Click Generate Report. You can save the report in the format of your choice by selecting the drop-down besides Generate Report.
Supported Export Formats
The supported formats for saving the reports are PDF, JSON, XLSX, and CSV.
- In the left sidebar navigation menu, go to Businesses.
- Select the Business Name.
- Clock on View Data* under the Summary** column.
Updated about 1 month ago
Congratulations, you have completed the Railz Quickstart! From here, we invite you to learn more about all the features and next steps to get you ready for production.