Railz Sites™ provides features that allow your business customer to:
- Connect/re-connect their accounting data.
- Connect/re-connect their banking data.
- Connect/re-connect their commerce data.
Railz Sites™ connectivity journey:
- Your business customer will see a landing page of the integrations you have allowed them to connect their data to Accounting, Banking and Commerce.
- Accounting integration is the first step in the connection flow and it is a required step for customers to connect their data.
- For Banking and Commerce connections, there is a skip button that will allow your business customers to skip connecting their information.
- Once business customers have completed their connections, they will see a summary page of successful connections.
You can also customize Railz Sites to match your branding. This includes your logo and colours.
Shared Integration Settings
Railz Sites™ will use the same integration settings used by Railz Connect that you enabled in the Dashboard.
Railz Connect is only supported using the latest version of Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. If you have issues using Railz Connect in other browsers, please try again using one of our supported browsers.
Updated 11 months ago