Manage Data Permissions
Data Sync Settings can only be updated by Super Administrator and Administrator roles at a team level.
By default, Railz will synchronize all supported data types on an initial and successful business connection. To understand how data sync settings work see below.
- To update how Railz syncs your data on first connection, go to the Data Sync page under the Integrations tab of the Dashboard.
- Data sync settings are applied at a team level and on first connection to newly connected businesses only.
- Select the specific data endpoints for accounting, banking, and commerce that you want to syncs during the initial connection, ensuring you receive the most relevant information right from the start.
- V2 endpoints are labeled as /V2 to inform you which data types are only available for V2 API only.
- The de-selected data endpoints will still synchronize once the initial sync of the selected data types are completed.
- Railz automatically syncs 5 years of data. The number of years to sync can be adjusted from 1- 5 years.
- Select save once you have made the changes.
Updated 4 months ago