Your Shopify Developer account allows you to add Developer Stores. For more details see the Shopify Development Store docs.
Once you've setup and enabled Shopify in Sandbox, you can test your integration with Shopify's development stores by following the same process used to authorize a connection through Railz Connect™.
- Log in to the Shopify Partners using your credentials.
- From the left sidebar navigation, click on Stores then click Add store.
- On the Add store page, select Development store. Enter all the requested details and make a note of the Store URL. You'll need it for the next step of the process.
- Click Save.
Adding Sample Store Data
You need to manually add some sample data to your Development Store such as products and orders. You can also simulate transaction types by placing test orders through Shopify.
You need to set up your payment method in your store in order to get Transactions, Orders and Disputes. See Enable test Shopify payments to learn more.
Select Commerce Services in Railz Connect™.
Select Shopify then click Continue.
- On the Connect your store screen, enter the name of your Development Store copied above then click Continue.
- Log in to your Development Store, if prompted. The Success page in Railz Connect is displayed.
Updated 11 months ago