Oracle NetSuite is a Beta Integration
Oracle NetSuite integration is currently live in open beta only. We recommend getting in touch with our product and integration support team before using it in production. To request access to beta features, you can do so by contacting your account manager or following the instructions here.
This section highlights key features of the Oracle NetSuite integration that you need to be aware of.
Railz doesn't support pushing data to Oracle NetSuite yet.
Unlike most other integrations, Oracle NetSuite does not require any application credentials for accessing the API. Your business customers will be guided through a couple of steps in Railz Connect™ to connect their NetSuite instance to Railz (See next step).
- Open the Railz Dashboard™ and log in.
- In the left pane, select Integrations > Accounting.
- Scroll down to the Oracle NetSuite integration and use the toggle to update the Oracle NetSuite integration from Disabled to Enabled.
Your business customers will be guided through the flow below to successfully connect & authorize access to their Oracle NetSuite.
When connecting to Railz, your business customers must sign in with an administrator role to setup and authorize a connection to their NetSuite account.
If your business customers do not follow these steps correctly the connection & authorization process will fail.
Your business customer must enable and setup the following:
- Retrieve their Account ID from Setup > Integration > SOAP Web Services Preferences.
- Enable Token-based Authentication by navigating to Manage Authentication under Setup > Company > Enable features.
- Setup a new role and assign the permissions per the instructions in Railz Connect™ by navigating to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles > New.
- Setup an integration per the instructions in Railz Connect™ by navigating to Setup > Integration > Manage Integrations > New, then entering the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret generated by NetSuite.
- Generate an access token per the instructions in Railz Connect™ by navigating to Setup > Users/Roles > Access Tokens > New, then entering both Token ID and Secret.
- Enable Gift Certificates under Items & Inventory by navigating to Setup > Company > Enable Features.
Updated about 2 months ago