Sage Intacct is a Beta Integration
Sage Intacct integration is currently live in open beta only. We recommend getting in touch with our product and integration support team before using it in production. To request access to beta features, you can do so by contacting your account manager or following the instructions here.
This section highlights key features of the Sage Intacct integration that you need to be aware of.
Railz doesn't support pushing data to Sage Intacct yet.
Unlike most other integrations, Sage Intacct does not require any application credentials for accessing the API. Your business customers will be guided through a couple of steps in Railz Connect™ to connect their Sage Intacct account to Railz (See next step).
- Open the Railz Dashboard™ and log in.
- In the left pane, select Integrations > Accounting.
- Scroll down to the Sage Intacct integration and use the toggle to update the Sage Intacct integration from Disabled to Enabled.
Your business customers will be guided through the flow below to successfully connect & authorize access to their Sage Intacct.
When connecting to Railz, your business customers must sign in with an administrator role to setup and authorize a connection to their Sage Intacct account.
If your business customers do not follow these steps correctly the connection & authorization process will fail.
Your business customer must enable and setup the following:
- Enable Web Services from Applications > Company > Admin > Subscriptions.
- Authorize Railz as a Sender ID by navigating to Applications > Company > Setup > Configuration > Company.
- Create a new Web Services User from Applications > Company > Admin > Web Services, then assign an Admin role under Role Name.
- Enter the Web Services User Password, Company ID and User ID sent to the business email provided when opening the Sage Intacct account.
Updated about 2 months ago