Before you can access data from users using Wave for their accounting, you need to set up a Wave integration in the Railz Dashboard™. You'll need to:
- Create a new application on Wave's developer portal.
- Retrieve your application's secure keys from the Wave developer portal.
- Add your secure keys to Railz.
- Create an account at wave.com.
- Once logged in, visit Wave's Manage Applications page and click Create an application
- Enter the following:
- In the Name box, add a short name for your application. Your customers see this when they authorize your connection to their account.
- In the Redirect URIs box, enter the URI
- You will be navigated back to Wave's Manage Applications page. Select the application you created per the steps above.
- Keep this tab open to copy the ClientID and Client Secret into the next stage of the process.
- Open the Railz Dashboard™ and log in.
- In the left sidebar navigation menu, go to Integrations > Accounting.
- Scroll down to the Wave integration and click Configure.
- Paste in your Client ID and Client Secret, and then click Save & Enable.
Updated about 1 month ago
Did this page help you?