Learn about our Shopify integration
Shopify is a complete commerce service provider that lets SMBs start, grow, and manage their business and products online.
You can use Railz with Shopify to securely connect to, retrieve, and view your business' commerce data.
Setup the Integration
See Set up Shopify to learn how to configure and enable the integration.
️ Shopify Requirements
To use our Shopify integration, you must first create a Shopify app with the criteria below:
- The app must meet the Requirements for apps in the Shopify App Store mentioned on the Shopify Developer Platform.
- Shopify must review and approve your app which can take up two weeks.
If you need to access over 60 days' of orders history, you will need to submit a Read all orders request as indicated in the Setup Shopify section of our docs. Once submitted, you will receive an email from Shopify when your request has been processes. Please note that this request might take up to seven days and you should factor this into your go-to-market plans.
Before setting up & enabling the Shopify integration, please review the requirements above to ensure that your use case adheres to Shopify's Terms of Service. Railz does not guarantee that Shopify will approve your app or grant access to all historical order data.
In order to pull data from Shopify you need to request access to the customer data in your app setup . To request the access follow Request access to protected customer data
Data Types Coverage
Our initial integration allows you to get access to a business':
- Disputes - List of orders disputes for a business.
- Orders - List of orders for a business.
- Products - Latest products for a business available in their merchant store.
- Transactions - List of payment-related commerce transactions for a business.
Updated about 1 month ago