Depending on your subscription plan with Railz, you will have access to options to customize your Railz Sites brand colour and logo.
Subscription Plan Limitations
For a fully custom-branded experience:
- Set your brand color - will be reflected in active buttons.
- Set your accent color - will be reflected in active tiles, highlights and text-based CTAs.
- Display your company logo on the left sidebar of Railz Sites.
- Change the content - update the left sidebar content and onboard business page text.
|Customizations||Free||Pay as You Go||Enterprise|
|Set brand colour|
|Set accent colour|
|Change company logo|
|Update the content|
Open the Railz Dashboard™ and log in.
In the left sidebar navigation menu, go to Settings > Railz Sites™️.
Select or enter color codes for your Brand Color and Accent Color.
To maintain web accessibility, Railz will invert text colour used in Railz sites to match your brand colour. Dark brand colours will results in light text and vice versa. It is your responsibility to ensure that your brand colours are web accessible according to WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
- In the Upload Logo section, choose or drag/drop a file to upload.
- Under the Content tab, enter the text you want to display to your end business users.
- Click Save Changes
Updated 3 months ago