This quickstart is specifically meant for developers. It will take you through the basic steps required to install the Railz Connect™ SDK. You should have gone through the Quickstart for Developers pages before proceeding with this quickstart.
This QuickStart is specifically using the Sandbox environments.
We've built a set of quickstart and example outputs to get you to incorporate the Railz Connect into your application fast and with ease. Start by cloning the quickstart examples and running Railz Connect on your local machine. If you don't need an example, you can skip to Setup Railz Connect SDK.
To begin using the examples, you'll need to do the following
- Sign up on the Dashboard
- Setup an Integration on the dashboard by following these steps in sandbox mode
- Get a Widget Identifier through the dashboard, go to Connect > Setup in the left sidebar navigation menu of the Dashboard.
- Clone Railz Connect GitHub repository.
- Replace the code base with the
- Build and run your application to make use of Railz Connect
# clone the repository git clone https://github.com/railz-ai/railz-connect.git cd angular
src/app/app.component.ts file and replace your
widgetId on line 17.
Install dependencies and start the example backend app. Your application server will be running at http://localhost:4200.
# Install dependencies yarn # Start the backend app yarn start # Application should run at http://localhost:4200
At this point, you should launch Railz Connect using the application server URL http://localhost:4200.
Updated about 2 months ago