- [Dashboard] Administrators can now add Webhooks through the Dashboard to subscribe to the following events: New Connection, Authentication Completed, Data Synchronized, and Push Status. (See Events & Webhooks and Webhooks)
- [Dashboard] Users can now enable two-factor authentication on their Dashboard account. (See Security)
- [API] Railz now supports a beta track for previewing early features. (See Request Beta Access)
- [API] Railz API now supports synchronizing Bill Payments, Bills, Chart of Accounts, Customers, Inventory, Invoice Payments, Invoices, Tax Rates, and Vendors for QuickBooks Online and Xero. (See updated API Reference)
- [API] Railz API now supports pushing Bill Payments, Bills, Customers, Invoice Payments, Invoices, and Vendors to QuickBooks Online and Xero. (See updated API Reference and Pushing Data)
- [API] Railz API now supports the ability to queue a specific data type synchronization on-demand using
POST /data/sync. This feature is available for customers on Pay as You Go or Enterprise plans only. (See updated API Reference and Synchronizing Data)
- [API] Railz API now supports the ability to get the status of all push requests using
GET /data/pushStatus. (See updated API Reference and Pushing Data)
- [Dashboard] Dashboard home page now shows live account usage data. Customers can see their Account Usage, Active Connections, and API Requests Over the Last 30 Days.
- [Dashboard] Added Subsection and Sub-group columns to Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cashflow Statement reports.
- [Dashboard] Renamed sub to Subaccount in Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cashflow Statements reports.
- [Dashboard] Added date and YTD debit/credit to Trial Balance report.
- [API] Overall data extraction & normalization improvements.