Railz API now supports updating bills in QuickBooks Online and Xero. Updating Bills in Xero and QuickBooks Online enables and complements a wide range of accounting payable automation.
Railz API now supports updating journal entries in QuickBooks Online. A journal entry can be used to represent a range of financial activities impacting the general ledger. Updating journal entries in QuickBooks Online enables and complements a wide range of accounting automation use cases, such as accounts payable automation, payments and payroll service providers.
For more details, see the QuickBooks Online integrations.
Railz now supports the deletion of a Business. Customers will now be able to delete any of their businesses through the API and Railz Dashboard.
Railz now supports connecting a specific subsidiary in a Sage Intacct multi-entity company. Customers will be able to create a business for each subsidiary their business customers have. This new functionality will allow customers to access accounting data for each subsidiary in a more direct and easier way.
For more details, see Sage Intacct Integration
Enterprise customers can now enable Single sign-on (SSO) for their team members through the use of their Google or Microsoft accounts to get an additional layer of security. SSO provides a secure and faster way for users to log in using their existing business accounts with only one set of credentials.
For more details, see Third-party SSO.
Additional Railz Connect™️ customization options to tailor the connectivity journey for your business customers. These new customizations include:
- Ability to hide the overview and summary pages.
- Customize all text in the summary and overview pages.
- The progress bar is now selectable and acts as a navigation; can be disabled or completely hidden.
- Hide the back CTA throughout the connection journey so that your business customers can only move forward in the connection journey.
Enterprise customers can now customize the content in the Railz Sites™️ left sidebar and the onboarding link. This gives customers more flexibility using our no-code solution to modify the text that resonates with their SMBs.
For more details, see Connect with Railz Sites™.
- Incorporate AP/AR into Financial Forecast
- Probability of Default and Distance to Default removed.
- API Performance optimization.
- Data extraction and normalization improvements.