Posts an individual invoice or bill attachment to a business.
Using Postman to attach a file to an invoice or bill
If you use Postman, there are some extra steps you need to follow to attach a file to an invoice or bill.
- Set up a POST request.
- In the request setup, select Body.
- From the Body menu, select form-data.
- Click in the first KEY row, and then enter proper keys for
dataper the image below to identify the connection and link.
- Add a
filekey, and then from the File list, select File.
- In the corresponding VALUE field, select Select Files and browse to the file you wish to attach.
- You can make an API request.
Attachment size is limited to 5MB.