The Railz Dashboard allows you to view a quick financial summary of your connected businesses through a set of visualizations and reports. This will be useful when trying to assess the financial health of a business.
- Invoices - A summary of the total dollar amount of paid and overdue invoices owed to the business.
- Bills - A summary of the total dollar amount of paid and overdue bills owed by the business.
- Bank Accounts - A list of all the connected bank accounts and their balance as of the last sync date.
- Expenses - The business' top 5 expense categories.
- Revenue - The business' top 5 revenue sources.
- Credit Score - The generated Railz Credit Score & Rating.
- Cashflow - The different cashflow activities of the business for a specified period.
- Balance Sheet - The assets, liabilities, and equity of the business for a specified period.
- Income Statement - The revenue, costs, and expenses of the business for a specified period.
- Financial Ratios - The business' financial ratio for a specified period along with a historical trend chart.
All data is pulled directly or derived from Railz API endpoints.
- Data is updated and visualized in real-time based on the last synchronization date.
- View a business' financial summary across different timeframes to identify trends.
- Drill down to view detailed data through the Reports page on the Dashboard.
Updated about 2 months ago