Before you can access data from users using FreshBooks for their accounting, you need to set up a FreshBooks integration in the Railz Dashboard™. You'll need to:
- Create a FreshBooks developer application.
- Add your secure keys to the Railz Dashboard™.
- Create an account at freshbooks.com.
- Once logged in, visit https://my.freshbooks.com/#/developer and select Create an App.
- Enter your app details.
- The Application Name is displayed to your users, so should identify you.
- The Redirect URIs must read:
Not using Railz Connect?
If you are building full custom API integration and not using Railz Connect™ OR still using the old version of our widget (iFrame version), your Redirect URIs must be
- Select Save to create your app.
- Select the small arrow next to the newly created app to display your secure keys. You'll need these for the next stage of the process.
- Open the Railz Dashboard™ and log in.
- In the left pane, select Integrations.
- Scroll down to the FreshBooks integration and select Manage.
- Paste in your Client ID and Client Secret, and then select Save changes.
- Enable your integration. Go back to Integrations, and use the toggle to update the FreshBooks integration from Disabled to Enabled.
Updated 5 days ago