Before you can access data from users using QuickBooks Online for their accounting, you need to set up a QuickBooks Online integration in the Railz Dashboard™. You'll need to:
- Register a new application on QuickBooks Online's developer portal.
- Add your secure keys to the Railz Dashboard™.
- Visit https://developer.intuit.com/ and sign in or create an account.
- When you're logged in, in the top navigation select My Apps.
- Select + Create an app.
- Select QuickBooks Online and enter your app name.
- Under Select a scope, select Accounting, and then select Create App.
Railz production environment connects to Quickbook's production environment only.
For this connection to work, you must use your Production Keys.
- In the Keys & OAuth sub-menu of Production find Keys for use in Production.
You'll need these for a later stage in this process.
- Select Add URI.
- Add the URI for the Production environment
Production key pre-requisites
Intuit may require you to verify contact details, complete your profile if not completed and provide Term of Service Links before your Production keys are made available.
- Open the Railz Dashboard™ and log in.
- In the left pane, select Integrations.
- Scroll down to the QuickBooks Online integration and select Manage.
- Paste in your Client ID and Client Secret, and then select Save changes.
- Enable your integration. Go back to Integrations, and use the toggle to update the QuickBooks Online integration from Disabled to Enabled.
Updated 15 days ago